From Maslab 2011
The final competition is a double-elimination tournament seeded two days before the final competition. Teams that seed well are given byes in certain rounds. It order to make the final competition a reasonable length, several rounds are run a few hours before the final competition. The final runs are completed in front of an audience and every team runs at least once.
Read about each team in the [Competition Program]
The seeding rank of the teams are listed below. The ties are broken by number of balls displaced and then by robot weight (lightest robot seeds higher).
- Team 2 (75 points, 15 balls displaced)
- Team 13 (23 points, 19 balls displaced)
- Team 3 (12 points, 9 balls displaced)
- Team 11 (11 points, 6 balls displaced)
- Team 7A (5 points, 8 balls displaced)
- Team 1 (2 points, 2 balls displaced)
- Team 10 (2 points, 2 balls displaced)
- Team 7B (1 point, 1 ball displaced)
- Team 6 (0 points, 0 balls displaced)
- Team 9 (0 points, 0 balls displaced)
The scores for each of the rounds above are listed below. For rounds with byes, the scores are marked with zeros. Round 22 started with a robot failure so only one robot ran the first round. When it became apparent that the other robot was not fix-able in time, the working robot was advanced.