How to make your tablet happy - in 27 easy steps!
IF THE COMPUTER IS TRYING TO SIGN IN TO MICROSOFT RECRUITING: Microsoft left it in an account we can't access --oops, log into the admin account instead.
- hit back button
- hit other user
- hit log into other domain
- it will give you a number like SS9402928102
- your username is now that number followed by \Admin, so for example, SS9402928102\Admin
- password is still SN#12345
OTHERWISE START HERE
- password is SN#12345
- connect to the internet
- download the java jdk
- install it
- Download eclipse standard 4.3.1
- Extract it
- download maple IDE
- extract it
- swipe from the right to open "charms"
- change pc settings
- scroll all the way to the bottom and go to advanced startup
- advanced options
- startup settings
- connect a handy dandy keyboard to your usb hub
- press 7
- connect the maple to your usb hub
- open charms
- control panel
- device manager
- maple should show up with no drivers, click on it then update driver software
- browse my computer
- navigate to the folder you extracted the maple IDE, then drivers\mapleDrv\serial
- hit next, choose that you do want to install the driver, then close out
You should now have eclipse and maple working, yay!