MASLAB 2017 Wiki
- Lecture 0 (Intro Lecture)
- Lecture 1 (Welcome to MASLAB)
- Lecture 2A (Mechanical)
- Lecture 2B (Electrical)
- Lecture 3A (Microcontrollers)
- Lecture 3B (ROS)
- Lecture 4A (Path planning)
- Lecture 4B (Computer vision)
- Lecture 4C (Controls) Not given but helpful
Requesting Team Components
Each team has ~$100 to spend on purchasing personalized components for their robot. To do so, please send an email with the following format to email@example.com. Parts will be ordered at 20:00 every day.
Subject: [MASLAB] Part Request Hello, Link(s): http://yourpart.com/component Price(s): $56.53 Reasoning: We need it for our super awesome design, here's some CAD/a prototype! Thanks! Team Fun
We will likely want to meet with you to discuss your parts and your design before ordering anything.
- Solidworks 2016 from IS&T. Now compatible with Windows 10. If you don't wanna install it or don't run windows, check out Onshape.
- FUNdaMENTALS of Design - A. Slocum
- How to build your everything really really fast - Charles Guan, includes some notes about T-nuts