MASLAB 2016 Wiki
Updates are listed: TOP to BOTTOM: RECENT to OLDEST
- Spotify Playlist: App link, web link
- Design reviews January 8th starting @ 4:30 in IDC.
- Check the calendar for when your team is going.
- KitBot Wheel Spacers can be found in the Dropbox link (named spacer.SLDPRT).
- CAD Training January 5th @18:00 in the IDC
Requesting Team Components
Each team has ~$100 to spend on purchasing personalized components for their robot. To do so, please send an email with the following format to email@example.com. Parts will be ordered at 20:00 every day.
Subject: Part Request Hello, Link(s): http://yourpart.com/component Price(s): $56.53 Reasoning: We need it for our super awesome design, here's some CAD/a prototype! Thanks! Team Fun
We will likely want to meet with you to discuss your parts and your design before ordering anything.
- Lecture 1: Welcome to MASLAB
- Lecture 2: Mechanical
- Lecture 3: EE + Teensy
- Lecture 4: Computer Vision, Control Systems
- Solidworks 2015 from IS&T. Now compatible with Windows 10. If you don't wanna install it or don't run windows, check out Onshape.
- Staff CAD files
- FUNdaMENTALS of Design - A. Slocum
- How to build your everything really really fast - Charles Guan
- TAMProxy-Firmware and TAMProxy-pyHost - The staff libraries for controlling the Teensy with packets. Instructions are in the READMEs.
- OpenCV - Popular CV library
- Pyenv - nice way to install and switch between different python releases/packages