Slides from December presentation are here
- 20” (L) x 20” (W) x 30” (H) starting bounding box
- Cannot be built to intentionally cause harm to other robots
- Cannot touch the floor of the opposing side
- You can touch the walls, though.
- No flying please!
- Don’t treat field walls as stable structural elements (because they aren’t built to be)
Game and field:
How long is a game? 3 minutes (may change) per side. A round is made of two games. A team plays once on one side of the field, and then switches to the other.
How big is the field? Not predefined, but it will be ~15 ft in diameter, with some interior walls that need to be navigated.
What shape is the field? Not predefined. It may change between rounds of the competition. The only given constraint is that internal wall angles will be greater than or equal to 90 degrees.
Size of the center platform? The height is 4 in. It is 8 in deep (dimension perpendicular to the wall) and will be some multiple of a foot long (probably three feet, although this might change). Physically it is a box.