Team 2's Homepage
$$$$ "We Dem Boyz" - Wiz Khalifa $$$$
- Deron Browne - Course 2 MIT '16
- Revanth Damerla - Course 2 MIT '18
- Phillip Graham - Course 6-3 MIT '17
- Eric Ruleman - Course 6-? MIT '16
MechE Brainstorm. Came up with several ideas & decided on a v-collector with powered wheels + a grabber that can slide vertically to stack. Sketched out basic idea.
Started CAD. Ordered 3 packs of springs from McMaster’s ($7.26 each + tax and shipping)
- Scoring Strategy/Robot Scoring Problems
- Robot Design Critique
- Battery 4.2V
- Soldered fuse box and switch
- Run a program on Teensy.
- Get Blink running with communication between tablet and Teensy using TAMP.
- Prototype of wheels.
- Finished Kitbot
- Raventh is halfway through grabber.
Tonight: CAD the robot.
- Laser cut the CAD.
- Finish the prototype of the wheels and the grabber.
Today: Started on an assembly of robot: Bottom, braces, part of the column done (waiting on the grabber to be completed) Removed active collector (until we decide it’s necessary) Grabber finished
Tonight: Work on tower/column/tube done except for back door; Revanth working on back door Finish CAD (we’ll try XD) need to CAD upper level for electronics, grabber completed
Tomorrow: Laser cut and assemble CAD parts Finish back door Finish electronics level
Today: Loaded firmware onto teensy and pyhost onto tablet Installed OpenCV onto Macbooks, but we still haven’t gotten a program to run.
Tonight: Phillip is going to install OpenCV on the tablet. We will try to run something.
Tomorrow: Playing with the webcam on OpenCV. Hopefully we can do it with the tablet.